- Expanded sessions dealing with the use of technology in the classroom
- Papers and workshops for all social science disciplines dealing with research, teaching, and technology
- Student Paper Competition for graduates and undergraduates with $100 award for each category. Paper winners are published in National Social Science Journal
- All presentations are eligible for Proceedings Publication and also for submission to National Social Science Journal and National Social Science Technology Journal.
- Hosted cocktail party to open the conference
- Awards Luncheon
- Discounted $80 single/double rate at the Flamingo Hotel. There are limited hotel rooms at this discounted rate. The Flamingo Hotel is centrally located on the Las Vegas strip next to the new Linq wheel and shopping center.
- Hotel Rates have been extended to the Friday and Saturday before the conference
- Registration fee: $235 member/$160 for student/ $285 new/renewal membership.
- All registrations include: hosted cocktail party with snacks, continental breakfasts, awards luncheon, and all breaks
Proposals are now being accepted for this National Technology and Social Science Conference. Look forward to seeing you at the Flamingo Hotel next to the Linq March 29-31, 2015.
The association is pleased to announce that we will be offering continuing education credits through the University of San Diego for all our conferences and seminars. Visit the University of San Diego Professional and Continuing Education page to register for the credit.