- Expanded sessions dealing with the use of technology in the classroom
- Papers and workshops for all social science disciplines dealing with research, teaching, and technology
- Student Paper Competition for graduates and undergraduates with $150 award for each category. Paper winners are published in National Social Science Journal
- All presentations are eligible for Proceedings Publication and also for submission to National Social Science Journal and National Social Science Technology Journal.
- Hosted cocktail party to open the conference
- Awards Luncheon
- Discounted $75 single/double rate at Harrahs Hotel. There are limited hotel rooms at this discounted rate. Harrahs Hotel is centrally located on the Las Vegas strip.
- Hotel Rates have been extended to the Friday and Saturday before the conference
- Registration fee: $225 member/$155 for student/$275 new/renewal membership.
- All registrations include: hosted cocktail party with snacks, continental breakfasts, awards luncheon, and all breaks
Proposal Form Registration Form Program Summary
The association is pleased to announce that we will be offering continuing education credits through the University of San Diego for all our conferences and seminars. Visit the University of San Diego Professional and Continuing Education page to register for the credit.